Coronavirus Events Update

Tuesday 12 May, 2020

ITCA (GBR) Logo

Following on from the latest information which was announced by our Prime Minister ITCA-GBR would like to update you on our plans for the remainder of this year.

NS5 @ Pwllheli SC

Event cancelled, all those who have entered will be given a full refund via PayPal. We will be hosting another Virtual Regatta instead during the planned weekend of NS5.

It is our hope to still host training, travellers and NS Events at some point during this season dependent upon movement and distancing restrictions. As there is no set timescale for us to follow, we would like to leave it as long as we can to see how the relaxation of lockdown works out, before we take a decision to cancel an event.

This will obviously affect your travel and accommodation arrangements and we want to give you as much time as we can to amend them.

We are therefore setting out below the latest dates by which we believe a decision will need to be taken for the event to go ahead:

NS6 @ Carsington SC 11/12 July 20

We will decide before 21/6/20 if the lifting of restrictions will enable this event to go ahead

Nationals @ WPNSA 1-7 August 20

We will decide before 4/7/20 if the lifting of restrictions will enable this event to go ahead

NS1 @ Draycote SC 3/4 October 20

We will decide before 6/9/20 if the lifting of restrictions will enable this event to go ahead

For all other ITCA-GBR activities please contact your Area Reps or Squad Administrator for further details.

We trust that you all understand the difficult situation we as a sailing class are operating under at present and appreciate that your committee are constantly planning to host sailing events and training only if it is safe and practical to whilst under these current restrictions.

Stay safe.

ITCA-GBR


Recent news

GJWDirect

Title Sponsors

Partner Sponsors