Sign up now for coach support at the Nationals.
The coach support being offered for this years nationals is aimed at sailors who will not be provided with coach support through a National or Home Country squad.
Typically, for the 6 days of the championships, the coach will provide:
- Daily briefings before sailing starts
- On water support including:
- advice between races
- carrying spares, spare clothes and food
- Debrief after sailing
- Assistance with protest hearings
In addition, for those sailors who arrive in Pwllheli early enough on Saturday, there may be a chance for a pre-event sail with the coach, to help you to get used to the venue. Coaches will also be available to help with any registration or measurement issues.
The support is often especially helpful for newcomers or less experienced sailors who may not have sailed in an event on this scale before, but anyone can sign up
Price for support as outlined above is £120 per sailor.
To ensure that we can book the correct number of coaches, it is essential that you sign up by 31st May 2017. Sailors will be allocated to coaches and ribs at the start of June.
- Please do not book this coach support if you are in UKJS, UKIJS or if you have already arranged coach support elsewhere.
- Whilst every effort will be made to provide sailors with the support outlined above, this cannot be guaranteed. Sometimes timings of safety briefings, and protest hearings can impact planned briefing sessions. The need to provide safety cover on the race course takes priority at all times.