Topper ‘Generation Tour’ 2019 kicks off at the RYA Dinghy Show
Book your place now!
At this year’s RYA Dinghy Show, ITCA (GBR) and Topper International Limited will be launching the Topper ‘Generations Tour’ 2019.
Clubs and centres are being given the unique opportunity to try out the 4.2 and 5.3 race-ready rigs, right through to the exciting new 6.4 rig development.
Book your place on the ‘Generation Tour’ and you will access all of the following:
- NEW 6.4 race-ready Topper
- 5.3 race-ready Toppers
- 4.2 race-ready Topper
- 5.3 rig on ‘Reactivated’ race-ready Topper 10000
- Book for a weekend or longer
- A number of discounted entries to national and regional events*
- Training available from an experienced coach*
- Learn how to Reactivate old Toppers
The ‘Generations Tour’ six boat trailer is equipped with race-ready boats that can be booked for a weekend, or longer and delivered to your club or centre. Coaching may also be available on request, to help you and your sailors to get the best out of the boats and this unique opportunity.
The trailer will also include a part ‘Reactivated’ 38 year old race-ready Topper. You can be shown how a forgotten club or private Topper can easily be brought back into use and given a new life. In addition you can also give you the ‘heads up’ on the ITCA (World) Reactivation and Recycling Programme.
And when you have experienced all of this and inspired your sailors, ITCA (GBR) are offering some discounted entries into some of their National or Regional race events.
So make sure you drop by the Topper International Limited stand (B58) at the show, which takes place over the weekend of 02-03 March at Alexandra Palace, London, to find out more and to book your place.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is at the sole discretion of ITCA (GBR) and Topper International Limited as to which clubs and/or institutions are offered the Topper ‘Generations Tour’.
- The offer may be withheld at the sole discretion of ITCA (GBR) and/or Topper International Limited due to logistics or conflicts of interest.
- The length of this promotion is limited at the sole discretion of ITCA (GBR) and Topper International Limited.
- Upon request, coaching may be offered at the sole discretion of Topper International Limited but cannot be guaranteed in each and every case.
- Free entry and/or discounts for entry to National and Regional events are at the sole discretion of ITCA (GBR), are limited in number and cannot be guaranteed in each and every case.
- Clubs and institutions participating in the Topper ‘Generations Tour’ will sign the standard Topper International ‘Loan Boat Agreement’.
Topper squad applications close on the day of the last squad indicator event. For Topper National Squads, this is Sunday 15th September Read More
If you are preparing for a major championship this summer, ensure your boat and sail complies with the latest rule updates. Read More
Do you fancy looking after a RIB for ITCA and get expenses for taking to events? Read More